Tuesday, October 20, 2009

About Friggin' Time: The Rejuvination of CaliBrew

Man, I tell you, it's been a long time since I last made a serious effort to contribute to this blog. Between school and working thirty hours a week, it's been hard just to find some time to enjoy the amazing qualities of California craft beer. I'd also like to point out that between my last post (Teske's) and now, I ran in two half marathons, so I had to watch my beer consumption. Can you believe that, beer comrades?

Now, I have returned, and most importantly, CaliBrew has returned. I can't guarantee that I'll have the time to post new entries about beer trips or do constant beer reviews, but I will be frequently posting news, events, pictures, and whatnot from California beer sources. You'll read about my own adventures from time to time, but I don't think it will be too much of an effort to bring you into focus (instead of me).

With that said, I am taking a beer trip this weekend: CaliBrew does Nevada! I will be attending Foam Fest, a North Shore Tahoe fundraiser that benefits Disabled Sports USA Far West. Over 40 breweries will represent at this event, including great Californian brew co's such as Anderson Valley and Mendocino. Here's some more information on the event.



If you haven't already, you can follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/CaliBrew
I look forward to getting back in the swing of things with CaliBrew, and I hope you are excited as well. One more thing: please tell your fellow beer buddies about this blog as well. I always appreciate new faces. Comments, emails, and other stuff (not spam) are most welcome!

You stay hoppy California,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment