Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homebrewing: Third Time's a Charm! And About My YouTube Channel

What's up gang,

Several weeks removed from another homebrewing fiasco, I decided to pick up the pieces and give homebrewing another go. This time I stuck to the book, swallowed my pride and buckled down in my friend Greg's kitchen. We went to More Beer in Mountian View and got set up with a solid California Pale Ale kit, or as More Beer calls it, Left Coast Pale Ale. It's going to be a slightly citric, but not too herbal brew with Amarillo hops. I figured it's a great way to bring in the essence of spring once the Northern California storms subside. 

I'm also revamping my account on YouTube slowly but surely. I'm hoping to have more video reviews, homebrewing snapshots and possibly coverage of any events I attend. Obviously, I'd like to do what I can to get out into the craft beer scene a little more. So head on over to my Youtube page, check it out and subscribe if you'd like! And to keep up to date with the beer scene in Caifornia even more, head on over to my Twitter.

I've got a Firestone Walker: Walker's Reserve beer review to post on here very soon, and I will soon be featuring another beer review for an Irish Red Ale. Stay tuned lads and ladies.

You Stay Hoppy California,
Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment